POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System Take 3 : Re: Kepler Solar System Take 3 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System Take 3
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jul 2005 05:14:22
Message: <42db72ee$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Thomas, I've always thought Kepler's model would be the perfect thing to
do in POV-Ray.

Maybe adding a cumpled, scribbled over drawing of the Earth-centered
universe on the floor would fit in with this. A drawing of the Copernican
heliocentric universe could be put into the bottom of the large hemisphere.
Would then look like the other were replaced. Well, except I don't think
Kepler ever even considered an Earth-centered universe. Not really sure what
he thought of it. Might throw off the whole scene.

Bob